Pay attention to the documents required for both shipment and release of your move. There are some differences from what is required in Brazil and Japan.
To speak with our service team and clarify any doubts, click here.
- Certificate of work or residence (JUMINHYO)
- Description and relation of unaccompanied baggage
- Information sheet
- Signed “Baggage Rules” Term
- Copy of flight itinerary
- Copy of CPF (CIC) and RG or RNE
- Copy of the Zairyu Card
- Copy of complete passport(s)
Copies of the passport(s)
Copies of air tickets
Copies of RG or RNE, CPF and proof of residence
Documents for the release of luggage
Your documents, like your passport, should always be with you. Do not dispatch with the move. Provide and regularize all Brazilian documents, such as: RG (valid), CPF, Address updated at the Federal Revenue Service (Receita Federal), Military service status certificate, Voter’s Registration.