The following shall be excluded from the concept of luggage:
– goods whose quantity, nature or variety comprises the importation or exportation for commercial or industrial purposes;
– motor vehicles, motorcycles, scooters, motor bicycles, motor homes and other land vehicles, aircraft, boats of all kinds, watercraft and similar, and motors for boats, automotive accessories, wheels, tires, turbos, airfoil, etc .;
– flammable products of any kind, toy weapons, objects with gas understanding, among others;
– living creatures;
– rice, azuki, flower seeds, or any kind of plants and foodstuffs in general, among others;
– goods purchased by the traveler in a free shop, upon his arrival in the country.